Indigo Hill - Hiking in Korea, Travel in Korea
#Hiking in Korea
#Travel in Korea
Dear friends !
Ganghwado island is the 5th largest island and well known for the historical remains from all over the ages, from stone-age, bronze-age "Dolmen" is the icon of this island and is a UNESCO world heritage. and fortress,palaces, 100 years ago temple-style church still serving on weekends and DMZ area to look North Korea. We will go joined hiking with Warrant Kim's Group, and I will mainly take charge of hiking and will take more care of people who sign-in Indigo Hill.
===♥ Introduction ♥===
In spring, surprisingly the pink Azelea flower blossoms in Goryo mountain and it makes a stunning sceneries all of sudden! and the color of pink here is the most colorful than any other mountains!
The Scenery draw lots of hikers and tourist from all over korea for its amazing beauty.The hiking to the Azelea fields is only 1.5~2 hour leisurely walk to the top and the sceneries is great with the view of ocean!
And 1,000years ago, temporarily the capital of korea was there and the island is kind of gateway to trade with other countries for long time, there is a church builted like korean traditional house.In somewhat likes like temple.
Ganghwado is the only island that the DMZ does not exist and the Han river itself is a role of DMZ and you can see the North Korea land on your eyes from the observatory!
===♥ Bus Pick-up ♥===
07:30 AM Hapjeong, out exit8, 100m from Exit 8, in front of Seven Eleven Store
07:45 AM Sinyongsan,(신용산역),exit2(from Yongsan stn, walk to white huge LStower,check the map below)
08:00 AM Express bus terminal,(고속터미널역),
L3 or L7 or L9 / Exit8,in front of Shinsegae Department store.- please,don't go to exit8-1,8-2.
- The bus runs on an EXACT schedule. Please come 10~20 MINUTES EARLIER . WE CAN'T CALL PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP.
- Express bus terminal is huge mega-size station.
- Please, use a RESTROOM(subway station) before boarding the bus.
===♥ Major Events ♥===
- blossom 1 month earlier than royal azelea,
- only flower blossom then later leaves
- edible,especially on top of rice cake
- the most famous poem by Kim so wol "Azaleas(진달래꽃)"
- many songs,especially baseball,Uni,cheer song
Royal Azelea,철쭉(Rhododenronschlippenbachii Maxim.)
- flowers and leaves blossom together
The largest concentration of dolmen in the world is found on the Korean peninsula. With an estimated 35,000 dolmen, Korea alone accounts for nearly 40% of the world’s total.
The largest distribution of these is on the west coast area of South Korea.
- Hiking trails is all paved for an hour and half to the top!
=== ♥ Costs and Options ♥ ===
1. 28,000 Won (basic cost) includes:
- round trip chartered bus.
- Trip leading charge
2. "Late Bird" extra 35,000 won will be charged if payment received 2 days prior to departure date.
=== ♥ How to Join ♥ ===
1. RSVP 'join' to this event.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to Confirm your Trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*** Bank Account***
Name on account: Lord Tiffany Martine Leigh 로드티파니로마틴레이
Bank: Woori Bank (우리은행)
Account Number: 1002-352-810525
Send e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) filling out information as below
(AFTER your deposit):
MIDDLE NAME (if you have it for your bank account)
CELL PHONE #:
4).SUM OF FEE : basic fee - bus discount -early bird
5).TIME+DATE,HOW MUCH you WIRED :
6)Activities(prepare cash and pay on the bus)
A. Bunjee jump : Yes/No
B. Ferry : Yes/No
2. Make sure to receive CONFIRMATION e-mail from Indigo Hill Admin.
If you don't receive COMFIRMATION e-mail, your trip is NOT Confirmed !!. Refund or Credit Policy:7 days before Departure Time = 100% Refund and No Cancellation Charge.
*** NO SHOW = No Refund ( since Chartered bus cost already payed ) ***
===♥ Preparation ♥ ===
1. Water(Hot water is better).
2. Extra clothes to change into after the activity
3. Extra Socks for change
4. Snacks and lunch
5. poncho (in case of snow) and crampons.
6. Warm Jacket
* hiking snacks : trail mix,chocolate,candy
* meal for lunch : bread,gimbab,rice cake etc
===♥ Itinerary ♥===
Church and the remains of Goryo palace
Observatory to N.K - bus team
Dolmen park , lunch together near the mountain
* Biking TEAM
Bike rental -> Church and the remains of Goryo palace
-> Observatory to N.K - bus team
-> Dolmen park , lunch together near the mountain
Departs for Seoul,if we have time, we will drop by battleship park again for dinner!
arrive SEOUL,to void sunday traffic jam in Seoul we get off at Hapjeong(line2) subway station where closest subway station in Seoul
** Above is approximate time table and is subject to change. **
===♥ Technical Difficulty ♥ ===
=== ♥ Safety Policy ♥ ===
♥♥♥♥ SAFETY FIRST ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ Please be careful and mindful of safety ♥♥♥♥
You must take all responsibility for any accident incurred during any group activity hosted by Indigo Hill.
We are not liable in anyway during or after the trip.
===♥ Contact ♥===
010 - 5260 - 9961 Eric Kim : email@example.com
Out of Seoul City and Gyounggi P - Korea (South)
Saturday, April 23 at 7:00 AM
Price: USD 28.00 per person