Climbing In Korea
Hello CIK members!
IT'S TIME TO Canoe in Winter!
Join us on Sunday to enjoy beautiful Gangwondo on a relaxing winter trip followed by an explorative canoeing paddle on the lake!!
TIME TO COOL OFF with a nice relaxing canoe trip in a jewel-like lake.
Sounds amazing right? One more thing.. FOOD! We plan to visit and take part in the local cuisine at a very famous and delicious Chuncheon Dakgalbi restaurant which has invited us for dinner! See full details below for furthe descriptions.
If this sounds like the trip for you, just RSVP “Yes”
Fee: 15,000won - Canoeing : 50 spots on the trip are first come, first served based on whoever pays first.
--Canoeing in Winter--
Where to meet-Namchuncheon stnon Gyungchun line,exit 1(outside).
Date and Time: December 11th, Sunday at 11:45am
Once at Namchuncheon Station, we will be taking a free shuttle bus provided by the Dakgalbi restaurant to the canoe location. Once we arrive at the canoe location, you will be able to enjoy a 11 person canoe. The canoe trip will last around 3 hours with some additional time for an optional lesson and resting time at Animation Museum crossing the river by a 11person canoe.
After using the canoe, we will take a free shuttle bus to go for a delicious dinner of Chuncheon Dakgalbi, which is a popular local dish, consisting of chicken with vegetables. If you are a vegetarian, you can order some noodles instead. After a full, joyful day of canoeing, lakes and delicious food we will return to Seoul around 9:00pm.
A few Notes:
1. What to bring : Appropriate footwear for canoeing, Clothing appropriate for the weather, Packed lunch to eat while hiking, Snacks, Plenty of water and etc.
2. Also, bring extra cash if you would like to join us for dinner afterwards.
3. Be extra careful while hiking. As you know, CIK is always a big group so we will need to help each other and stick together. This means slowing down for some and speeding up for some. If we help each other, it will be an awesome day.
4. Since CIK will not be held responsible for any injuries that may occur on any hiking trip, we highly recommend that you have your own personal form of medical insurance prior to attending all outings.
5. Listen carefully to the organizers and do not go ahead or fall behind the group while hiking.
6. Our schedule and time might change according to weather, traffic, and etc. Please be flexible; we are all here to have a good time.
LIABILITY: While CIK is very considerate of the needs of its members, we cannot be held responsible for a hiker's possessions, health, and/or safety so we highly recommend that you have your own personal form of medical insurance prior to attending all outings.
Hope to see you there.
Seoul - Korea (South)
Sunday, December 11 at 11:45 AM