Seoul Hiking Nature Group
Regular bus pickup : Hapjeong,Sinyongsan,ExpressBusterminal,Jamsil
We will go on a hiking and Ice Festival trip to Sanjeonghosu(means mountaintop lake), Pocheongun!
We can enjoy the real frozen ice lake , not fake in seoul!
It's stunning beautiful lake surrounded by mountains which have a view to North Korean mountains!
There are diverse refreshing and joyable winter fun!
ice skating, hiking, delicious food, tractor pulling mini train!, skating bicycles! You can rent ice skates there!
Myeong-seong san is well-known for its mountain-top lake, a thounsand year old temple.
And the lake has the story that the founder of North Korean Founder has the summer palace here as it's a shape of Korea and beautiful!
Hiking trails to the top would 1~1.5 hour along the valley which keeps natural amazing sculpture of iceberg of waterfall and the valley so deep is enough to keep the fall color even in winter, can keep along the ridge for an 1hour and can descend to the 1,000 year old Jainsa temple where you can see very unique temple.On the way to top, there is a beautiful waterfall and when it's winter it forms incredible beautiful iceberg to cover the river and picture can not describe the beauty.
When we drive to the mountain-top lake, the lake is located in half way of top of the mountain, the water is so clean ,so the ice of the lake is almost 20~40 cm thick and there are natural ice link to enjoy ice sport, even ATV and tractor are running around the ice. Even just walking on the ice would be fantastic!
There is a walking path over the ice who does not dare to walk on the ice!
As always, anyone wants to hike long way, there is long hike, or short hike up and down the same trail!
or even just enjoy the beautiful ice lake and have some warm coffee with the view of lake would be fantastic to enjoy a day!
After all the activities, we will find a restaurant for all of us to enjoy the fresh local meal!
When there are certain number of people want to drop by the best Makgeolri(Neurinmaeul, 느린마을, non-additive makgeolri) brewery, then, we also stop by to shop the best of best!
So,let's enjoy the most that the winter can offer in korea!
spread the word! Bring friends~! Don't miss it!
# BUS PICKUP
- please,click the link for map below for the first timers!
- If anyone late for the Hapjeong, can catch the bus at Jamsil.
- be there 10 min early,bus never wait for the late as it has itinerary
730AM:Hapjeong 합정 stn, Line2&6, Exit8,7/11
745AM:Sinyongsan 신용산 stn,line4,exit2
755PM:Express bus terminal 고속터미널 stn. exit8
820PM:Jamsil 잠실 stn,line2,exit4,walk 200 meter to taxi stop in front of LOTTEMART
hike together or Ice Activity
♣ short hike for 2 hour to waterfall ,get back to lake Ice activities, or just walk around the lake or on the lake as long as you want
♣ long hike : finish 2PM and try some ice activities
hike up the valley -> top -> Jainsa Temple -> lake
stop by Makgeolri Brewery
Uijeongbu, Sinyongsan, Hapjeong Off
Hongdae The Makkoli Man sells Makgeolri from Pocheon,Idong
♣ 'Sanjoeng' lake means “lake as clear as a mountain well,” Sanjeong Lake was built as a reservoir to supply water to farmland in 1925. Thanks to its surrounding attractions, the lake attracts many visitors each year....read more..
* How to prepare for long hike -> click and check it!
♣ HOW TO JOIN
Important! This trip is limited to the first 44 people, so you need to RSVP and confirm early~! Hurry to CONFIRM~! FIRST WIRED, FIRST CONFIRMED~! Spread the word and bring your friends~!
-To book, to get updated information,Join Seoul hiking Group and RSVP for this trip,thanks
- The fee 35000 won includes Chartered bus , snacks, Crampons for rental, Toll gate fee, driver, planning fee,administration (entrance fee to Makgeolri Museum 2$, Sauna 6$ not included! needs to pay on the site)
1) Join Seoul Hiking Group then RSVP on the event.
2) to book,Please wire in advance(35,000won,kookmin bank,762301-04-223562, 김승일(Seoul Hiking)
early bird: -3,000won ~ Feb:5th , -2,000won ~ Feb,10th
4). After wired money,Post below Or you can email to email@example.com
♣------copy & modify--start-->
1).TITLE: Jan,14th,Mountain Top Lake & Ice Festival,Ricewine Museum
2).FULL NAME :
3).BUS DISCOUNT : for those who came to BUS trip AT LEAST
1~2times:-￦1,000 / 3~4times:-￦2,000 / 5times more : -￦3,000
4).SUM OF FEE : basic fee - early bird - bus discount
5).TIME+DATE,HOW MUCH you WIRED :
6).BUS STOP(choose one) : Hapjeong/Sinyongsan stn/Express bus terminal/Jamsil)
7).choose your activity,delete rest! Thanks
A. short hike : Yes/No/
B. long hike : Yes/No/
♣------copy & modify--finish-->
CLICK below TO REQUEST REFUND ->
- We need to arrange a trip as group and need to arrange bus,accomodation,events, itinerary in advance.
so ,it is very complicated work and need to do more work for the refund.and necessarily when you change RSVP
in 48 hour departure for the trip, there will be difficult situation for us and all (members, pension,bus,etc).
1). you can get back after the event finish.
2). cancellation fee : 5,000won
- how to save the cancellation fee 510,000won,
You can also save the money for the credit of future trip,no fee
You can give the credit to friends, no fee
3). DATE EXCEPTION please, make it sure!
* 48 hours ~24Hours before departure : you can get 50% refund
* 24 hours before departure : you can use 10,000won as a credit for the future trip.
4). NO SHOW UP,NO REFUND
* All the questions are more than welcome~!
- but, please, READ THOROUGHLY,90% more same questions are about time, place, accomodation,food would be mentioned already!
- Please,use the WALL on this event instead of calling to me
- Please, read thoroughly to the bottom and other members post on the wall.90% of questions about time,place,activity is on the description and answers to others!
* Any trips you want to go and need help to organise it,please,let me know.
Many of trips organised was by requests of members and you~! :)
♣ Expand horizons to Korea,,Explore Real Korea,hike in nature!
♣ Love nature Let's spend at least a day with nature in weekend!
♣ Meet new people,make friends! come alone and make many friends!
♣ NATURE and CULTURE and PEOPLE comes together with SEOUL HIKING GROUP!
See you then
Seoul - Korea (South)
Saturday, January 14 at 7:00 AM