Korean Event l International Student Community in South Korea, Gathering, Language, Culture, Event, Lecture, Festival, Contest, Seminar, Others
Bukhansan National Park(Osan slab-Bibong-Wedding rock-Munsubong)!
- Nov 28, 2016 (23:35:47)
- Attachment 6
Climbing In Korea
Hello CIK members!
On December 3rd we will go on a difficult but exciting hike at Bukhansan. There are a few large, steep rock slabs on this trip, so this hike is moderately difficult. For beginner hikers, do not be afraid to try out this hike! There is another easier path around the track that will be suitable for beginner hikers to follow. It will take a total of about 5-6 hours to hike including resting and taking pictures. Please remember to bring proper shoes for this trip. Some of the rocks here are very steep and, without enough traction, it will be too dangerous to climb. It should be a fantastic day of hiking so don`t miss this great opportunity!
Where to meet-Yeonsinane Station on lines 3 & 6 (stop #321 or #614), exit 3
Date and Time: December 3rd, Saturday at 10:00am
What to bring : Appropriate footwear for hiking, Clothing appropriate for the weather, Packed lunch to eat while hiking, Snacks, Plenty of water and etc.
- Money for Dinner(we will eat at a restaurant at the end of the hike and everyone is welcome!)
A few Notes:
1. Be extra careful while hiking. As you know, CIK is always a big group so we will need to help each other and stick together. This means slowing down for some and speeding up for some. If we help each other, it will be an awesome day.
2. The hike will have steep sections and will involve a lot of rocky terrain, so footwear appropriate for hiking is a must.
3. Since CIK will not be held responsible for any injuries that may occur on any hiking trip, we highly recommend that you have your own personal form of medical insurance prior to attending all outings.
4. Listen carefully to the organizers and do not go ahead or fall behind the group while hiking.
5. Hiking schedule and time might change according to weather, traffic, and etc. Please be flexible; we are all here to have a good time.
LIABILITY : While CIK is very considerate of the needs of its members, we cannot be held responsible for a hikers possessions, health, and/or safety.
Hope to see ya there.
Seoul - Korea (South)
Saturday, December 3 at 10:00 AM