The Seoul Expat Global Meetup Group
Let's go to Seoul Rose Festival 2017 together on May 20.
This year Seoul Rose Festival 2017 will be hekd on May 19-21.
We will meet at the exit 4 of Seokgye Station(석계역) on line 1 at 3 pm on May 20.
The fee is free.
The festival takes place every May in the area of Jungnang-gu where thousands of roses blossom to form a 5.15km-long rose tunnel.
Performances and activity programs will be prepared to entertain visitors along with a magnificent finale of fireworks on the last day of the festival.
Nighttime visitors are welcome to enjoy the sight of roses as well with their beauty maximized by a variety of lighting effects. The festival celebrates each day with diverse contents based on different themes and provides photo zones throughout the event venue for visitors.
- Rose Day (5.19, Friday): Community event programs (Rose Parade, Rose Singing Contest, etc.)
- Couple's Day (5.20, Saturday): Event programs for youths and international visitors (Rose & Music Party, Hanbok Flash Mob, Hanbok Fashion Show, Jazz Concert, etc.)
- Wife's Day (5.21, Sunday): Event programs dedicated to wives (Rose Path Walk, Wife's Day Garden Dinner Show, Musical Gala Show, etc.)
- Permanent programs: Rose Market, traditional market street foods, food trucks, small business booths, performances by Jungnang-gu artists
- Little Rose Festival (a week before and after the main festival period): Rose Road Busking, Rose Library Book Concert, Rose Concert at your service, Rose Free Market, children's drawing contest, marathon, exhibitions, performances and more.
Free (separate fee applies for experience events)
Seoul - Korea (South)
Saturday, May 20 at 3:00 PM