This is a female-only gosiwon, located between Ewha University and Yonsei University.
The room of gosiwon may be too small( 3~7m^2) for you.
However, there is no deposit, no utility fee and it is already fully furnished.
If you stay in Korea to study, I think gosiwon is suitable for you.
- Internet, Wi-fi and cable TV installed in each room
- A bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe in each room
- A blanket, a bed cover, a pillow provided
- A washing machine on each floor
- A tidy kitchen with a microwave oven, a water purifier on each floor
- Ramen, kimchi, rice, all kinds of spice products provided
- Completion to the various fire-fighting facilities
- You can keep your suit case in a warehouse
- No Extra Charge, No Deposit
- A room with a shared shower&toilet is ￦350,000~380,000 monthly.
- A room with a private shower&toilet is ￦400,000~550,000 monthly.
If you need more specific information, contact following messenger.
Kakaotalk : http://plus.kakao.com/home/@cocoresidence
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : 110-25, Daehyeon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
Homepage : http://id.cocoresidence.com/