We are looking for Female Head Teachers (F4 visa holders / Korean American Gyopos) for our client academy in Bundang, Seong Nam city, who can start working soon in 2016.
- Development and maintenance of curriculum and teaching programs, etc.
- Personnel management of teaching staff; Korean teachers and foreign teachers as well
- Meeting and consulting with student parents
- Assist the director with day to day assignments
- Position 1: 1pm – 9:30 pm for elementary and middles school student levels
- Position 2: 9am – 6pm for kindergarten and elementary school student levels
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: 2.5 ~ 3 million won
- Benefits: Health insurance, national pension, housing if needed, etc. subject to further discussion
- Location: right near subway station in Bundang
- Female Korean American Gyopo, F4 visa holder
- Or Korean with English language skills at native English speaker levels,
- B.A. degree or above from an accredited university
- Prior experience in the related field such as ESL teaching, operation and management of school or academy, other educational fields, etc. ,
Should you be interested in the position above, please send C.V., cover letter, recent photos, and a copy of your passport to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your application, we will be speaking with you soon.
In your email, please include the contact information and the best time to speak with you, and the position number 1 or 2 that you are applying for
Best wishes and Merry Christmas!