2015 Winter Full/Part Time English Camp Teachers Wanted
1. Location: Soongsil University in Seoul (http://camp.ssu.ac.kr)
2. Position Available: 1 (Visa Type: F2, F5, F6, E2, E1)
***Please, indicate your visa type.
a. Duration: 1 month (December 22, 2015 - January 25, 2016)
• Training Session: 3 days (December 22nd, 23rd, and 28th/10:00AM – 5:00PM)
• December 24th, 25th, 29th and January 1st -Day Off
• Camp Days
Full Time : 18 days (December 30, 2015 - January 25, 2016 / 9:00AM – 6:00PM)
Part Time : 11 days (December 30, 2015 - January 25, 2016 / 9:00AM – 6:00PM)
• The dates are subject to change
b. Working hours
• Full Time : Mon. - Fri., 9:00AM – 6:00PM (Class Time : 7hours /9:30AM – 4:30PM)
• Part Time : Mon. /Wed. /Fri., 9:00AM – 6:00PM (Class Time : 7hours /9:30AM – 4:30PM)
*1hour lunch time included.
*Please, indicate your preference.
• Full Time : Around KRW2, 800,000
• Part Time : Around KRW1, 650,000
• Lunch will be provided only during the camp period
a. Elementary School or Middle School Students
b. Number of unit members: 12-15 students
a. B.A / Teaching experience more than a year
b. All the class and camp life will go on only in English
c. Give preference to
(1) Teacher experience more than 3 years in regular school or institute.
(2) Majoring in English or education
(3) have certifications (ex.TESOL)
6. Required documents
a. Resume with your picture and cover letter
b. After passing the interview: copy of your passport and visa, bank account, diploma of your last school
7. How to apply
a. Primary: document screening
-Submit a cover letter and resume to the human resource manager at: email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed and those which meet Soongsil's requirements will pass to the interview stage.
Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to everyone. We appreciate your understanding.
b. Secondary: interview or teaching demonstration
-The result will be notified individually
-No documents will be returned
-Failure to provide the relevant paperwork in a timely manner may be grounds to cease the application process.