Korean Classified  l  International Student Community in South Korea, Sell, Buy, Share, Free

Area
    Busan

Electric guitar (Epiphone-Gibson) with Boss DS-2 distortion pedal.

The guitar has dings as you can see in the picture. I believe the previous owner used it a lot and that means, this guitar really sounds good (it does actually). But since the body is a solid wood, it will not affect the sound but does affect the aesthetic of the guitar. I bought it used (for practice only) while shopping for my real guitar. It will come with a soft bag (fender). I planned to send it to Philippines (in my sister's church) but the cost of the delivery is almost the cost of a used one so decided to just let it stay at home collecting dust :(

The Boss DS-2 pedal is almost new. It's in pristine condition. I used it only about a couple of times in church only (once a week). I believe I just used it for about 10 times before I got my bogner pedal.

This is ideal for practice because you already have a guitar and a distortion which are the basic things you need to start. Get a simple amp and you're good to go.

I will sell the pedal for 50k. I don't know how to price the guitar so let's just say 100k for both. I can deliver them to you within 3 km from my workplace (PNU Yongdang campus) or from my home (Heaundae).

Thanks

010-8257-1981