Climbing In Korea
Hello, CIK members!
As you may know, we are making CIK name tags for anyone who wants to have them again. If you would like to get this, please leave a comment detailing what name you would like written on your tag. (We can print your name in English or Korean or have a short message written on it as long as it is under 12 characters.)
Below are the sample pictures.
How to apply for CIK Name Tag :
1. RSVP Yes!
2. Deposit money(7,000) to:
Name: Kim Sung Won
Bank: Kookmin(KB) Bank
Account Number: 465101-01-028988
3. Leave a comment saying when you transferred your money and the full name on your account
4. Leave a comment about what you want on your name tag(English or Korean)
I'll make a list of applicants and send it to an embroidery shop. Then, you can get yours on the next hike, usually on Saturday. Sorry for not being able to deliver them to your home or office.
I think it may not only be a good souvenir of Korea when you go back to your countries, but also makes it easy to recognize our members in mountains.
# Those who have deposited are:
::Member name(embroidering name)
01. Spencer Oh ( SPENCER OH 오현환)
02. Aniket Deshmukh (ANIKET 아니캣)
03. Rosa ( ROSA 황로사)
04. Mardhiah (MAIA 마야)
05. Edward Kong(에드워드)
06. Haylie Collins(HAYLIE 해일리)
07. Amy (AMY 에이미)
08. Chris Jung Kim (CHRIS KIM)
09. Claire Casher ( CLAIRE 클레어)
Seoul - Korea (South)
Wednesday, June 22 at 11:30 PM