ATO is a volunteer group that was established in 2014 to teach Korean to foreigners. Currently, there are more than 20 Korean teachers and 30 foreign students in ATO The class is held every Sunday from five to seven in 홍대 ' Public Point (326-29 Seogyo-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul)'.
The class is basically one to one match. We match a student to a teacher depending on student’s Korean level. So both beginners and advanced level can join ATO. In the class, we usually focus on everyday conversation and some basic grammars. If you sing up for the class, teacher will contact you every Thursday or Friday to check whether you can come to the class or not.
We also have a lot of activities and events you can enjoy such as eating 치맥(chicken and beer) in han-river, or going to the 경복궁(Gyeongbokgung Palace) to wear 한복(Korean traditional clothes)! ATO will give you an opportunity to socialize with variety kinds of people and to have cultural exchanges.
So, anyone who's interested in our Korean class, please click the lick and fill out the sign up form. Please feel free to join! .
- When : every Sunday from 5-7pm
- Where : Public Point (326-29 Seogyo-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul)
- Contact : 010-4255-4496 (kakao : rlatkdals20)
* Thanks to the generous and kind owner of Public Point, we are renting the place for free. Since we are using the place with no charge, we are recommended to buy some food and drinks. So, if you are thirsty or hungry, you are very welcome to buy and eat! ?
* Since we have many students, you may be on the waiting list.
* we will contact you through the contact infomation that you leave on the sign up sheet
-> For sign up : https://goo.gl/forms/5coIKv1TZFXZj6tq1