Be a part of our team!
The Koreascope is looking for writers.
Our Web magazine goal is to create a sharing community between all Expats in Korea as well as provide insightful and entertaining web magazine articles and videos.
– Good English writing skills
– Interest in and knowledge of Korea and Korea related news or entertainment industry and so on.
– Be able to commute to Seoul
– Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
– SNS and communication skills
Additional preferable skills, would be a plus If you have:
– Photoshop or photography skills
– Video editing skills
– Acting skills or comfortable in front of camera (only for those who want to be a part of our Youtube Channel)
– Internship certificate/ letter of recommendation
– Research allowance: 20,000KRW per month. In order to help our writers to write their articles, we will provide each of them 20,000KRW per month to use on Mobile data or to use on any other needed material.
– Possibility to participate in ISAK events
– Possibility to be a paid staff during ISAK events
– FREE company dinners twice a month
– Possibility to link your own personal blog/site/youtube channel to our website
– Possibility to work from home
– Unique work experience and networking opportunities
– Opportunity to develop and strengthen your skills
How to apply:
Please include in your email how long you have been in Korea and how long you plan to stay in Korea, your personal blog/site/youtube channel if you have one, AND a writing sample (about Korea, free topic)
Please send your Resume and Writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org