The British Embassy in Seoul is currently accepting applications for a Political Intern under the Political team. This is a full time position on a short-term contract from 11 April until 29 July 2016.
The Political Intern will assist the Political team in assessing the outcome of the National Assembly Elections, and organise an event for all new National Assembly members.
– Identify the key members of the new National Assembly, including the new members and influential returning members
– Organise and run a successful networking event for all new members of the National Assembly during the month of June
– Identify members who may play a key role in the 2017 Presidential election campaign, in order that we can engage at a very early stage
– Strong networking and interpersonal communication skills
– A sound knowledge of the Korean Political System
– Experience of organising a large networking event
– Must be fluent in Korean and good in English (both spoken and written)
– Must be able to start on 11 April 2016.
– Managing a Quality Service
– Collaborating and Partnering
– Delivering at Pace
Payment: KRW 48,240 per day
How to apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and the completed Job Application Form, which can be downloaded from https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassyseoul/
about/recruitment to Seoul.Recruitment@fco.gov.uk with an email subject heading following this format: PI_SURNAME First Name.
Deadline for applications is 20 March 2016 (Sunday).
Please limit attachments to no more than 2MB. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
The British Embassy will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding the next phase of the selection process. Candidates not receiving confirmation of invitation to interview may consider their application unsuccessful. Given the large volume of applications we receive, we regret we are not in a position to offer feedback to unsuccessful candidates.